Marz Today goes to Intramuros!

VIVA MANILA! My stamps are making its debut at the Intramuros Pasyal Sunday on April 19.


Don't be a stranger and say hi! Drop by the booth to see my stamps in real life, bring a journal if you'd like and try the stamps out for yourself.

I'm bringing the online shop offline for the very first time. I'll be selling my eraser stamps along with Hickory Duck soaps. My stamps are usually limited to one per-design so drop by early if you want to call dibs on whatever tickles your fancy.

More importantly
If you've been itching to get a custom stamp made I'll be open for commissions* starting today until April 10. You can pick-up your custom wood mounted stamps during the pasyal. *commissions rates vary per design 

What is Intramuros Pasyal Sunday?
Its basically an easy car-free Sunday at Intramuros. Rent a bike from Bambike, play with the kids, check out the sellers, watch street performers, and meet characters you will only find in Manila while you enjoy halo-halo from Barbara's not an endorser but I love their stuff.

For commissions, you may email your design specifications to info[at]marzren[dot]com or message me on my facebook page. I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: