Peonies

Greetings from the workshop! I got another floral pattern eraser stamp out. This would make good stationery backdrop don't you think?


I got my hands on Japanese carving blocks from Craft Carrot at the recently concluded DTI National Art Fair. I've been itching to try it out. Verdict: It's definitely better than the 2 x 1 China eraser blocks that I am used to work with. However the regular eraser blocks I use are a good value for money if I am using it for smaller designs. I am not getting rid of it from my supply stash just yet.

So now I have a new favorite: Japanese eraser blocks (hint hint: wishlist!) Its color sandwich feature has really been a breeze since it easier to see where I've been cutting apart from me being able to execute bigger stamp designs such as this one.





Later days!

No comments: