Where in the world is @MarzRen ?



I am off to another adventure. Add Marz Today to your G+ Circles or follow on Facebook for updates.

A clue after the cut...
I am making a pit stop in Abu Dhabi.

Abu Dhabi International airport is a global hub. At present, there are no direct flights from Manila to a number of countries. However our flagship carrier will be offering a direct flight to one of the places I am bound for as soon as October 2013.

That should be more than enough to give you an idea.

Forgive my cheap thrill of being caught up with the "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego" plot just as I did when I went to Cambodia. Nothing beats a good mystery (if there's any left anyway). Keep the good guesses coming in and I'll what goodies I'll come across this trip. Keep guessing and guess well ;)

Later days

No comments: