Marz Today in The Hague

The awful weather in Manila kept you home for the reason, now you've got time to read what's been going on elsewhere. Take your mind off the weather unless the flood is literally just around the corner (but I sincerely hope not >.<)

L to R: Schipol Airport, The Hague, Scheveningen, and On board Etihad 
Its not such a big mystery anymore where I am by now. Marz Ren is reporting for duty from The Hague (Den Haag), Netherlands. Home of the United Nations, Peace Palace and International Crime Court to do peace work chyeah right, more like, find peace for myself, review French and perfect Dutch. Maar echt, het is niet gebeurt.

Kinderdijk, Delft at the stables, and United Nations HQ
I am just at the first stop. Join me as I take you around Europe, you don't need to bring a passport but do bring your own nibblers and a drink for two.

No comments: