Hands on Hearts Out: A Night Fair



Hands on Hearts Out's first bazaar "A Night Fair" brought together some talented crafters to Boho Sarapsody Bistro one Saturday night.
The highlight of the evening were the hand-made merchandise that spoke for itself. Who says handmade is all girly-girly stuff anyway?


I came to support the hand-made movement despite the bipolar weather being- bipolar. It was an easy evening at a homey venue (Boho Sarapsody Bistro). I got acquainted with one of their soju mixes called "Melona". Fun stuff.

and when I say fun I mean I will come again and try the rest of these interesting mixes. Doesn't "Anjang Hahaseyo" sound like a real tripper?

Here are some of the concessionaires I managed to catch while I was around.

Eureka Designs whip up a mad collection of dream catchers from necklaces, key chains, earrings (although they were out of stock) bracelets and of course dream catchers too.


Clay jewelry by Claybots

Their bookmarks are eye candies just like this shark bookmark. It would be practically fishing for compliments once it hits the pages of a book.

Check out Claybots' glow-in-the-dark clay goods here and here.

Ten Tee designs I would love to bring these merchandise out of the country. That's so Manila!

Metal accessories with attitude by Wwill The Beast

There's also something for guys too, the unisex the metal harnesses, accessories and earth toned apparel by We are Shapeshifters. No two pieces are alike.


This is the first time I've heard of self-defense and jewelry together in a sentence minus the cringe-fest. Anja Guggenheim jewelry designs are a looker not to mention also come in handy when you want to punch someone in the jeans... subtly.

Sadako Creations - Apart from her quirky collection of upcycled accessories I found her alias cute. "Sadako Masayako" a pun when translated from Tagalog means "I am sad I am Happy"

I met a group of vegan folks BJ, Mikey and Althea. They make these intricate beadworks of lizard  keychains and brooches just like these dragonflies. Sadly this is the lone photo I have of all the beadwork business that was going on.

I would like to thank Jonette for inviting me, the couturier behind the Neo-lolita couture Conqueress. If you follow Paradise Kiss you'll like her stuff.

Hands On Hearts Out is a  new community of passion-powered crafterpreneurs to which I quote them
"We're not a bazaar. We're a handmade festival."
Not bad for a first, good variety of merchandise; good conversations with the crafters some booze on the side, couldn't ask for anything more but to have another one. Good job, guys! Like Hands On Hearts Out on Facebook.

Later days.

No comments: