Marz in a Meme


Life statistics from Marzville:
10 out of 10 people will tell me in a month "You look like you're only *insert teen age here*"
9 out of 10 people will use the adjective "cute" and my name in a sentence. True Story. I kid you not.
7 out of 10 people will tell me in a month "You look like that cartoon character, I can't remember the name"
5 out of 10 people will call me "cartoons" "anime" or "kid"
4 out of 10 people will say to me "you're too young"
3 out of 5 people want to squish or pinch me (what did I ever do to them?)
2 out of 10 people will tell me in a month "OMG LoL Happy Lemon really?!"
1 out of 5 instances was I able to pass for an adult without the help of an ID.

*facts based from true to life experience.
*data, quantifier and number of respondents based on a average number of people I mingle with in a week within this month. Follow Marz Today on Bloglovin' Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: