So you hate "Hot Problems"?

Is there a second worst music video of all time? Yes? "Hot Problems" perhaps.

If you haven't heard of "Hot Problems" check out the Bad Lip Reading version ("parodied" if you prefer) of the song, it is called "Time To Rock". It may not make any sense but compared to the original I managed to get through the whole song.
I came across "Hot Problems" through a CNN report and I could not help but see for myself how bad it really is. "Hot Problems" was made just for fun, I can respect that. On the contrary fun is last thing Youtubers are having, you should have figured out that much by now.

Here is the original version just for comparison. Bless your soul if you can make it past the first verse.

Them and their first world problems. I gotta get a job.

No comments: