King Lear at the PETA Theater

I'd like to invite everyone to watch a Filipino adaptation of William Shakespear's King Lear this February 8, 2012 (Saturday). Staring Teroy Guzman as King Lear.
photo from GibbsCadiz

This adaptation was translated by our very own National Artist for Literature Dr. Bienvenido Lumbera. I'd just like to share that we'll have Dr. Lumbera as a our speaker for the upcoming YouThink Congress on Film Literacy (calling all Film enthusiasts!) which will be on Feb 8, 2012 in St. Paul University Quezon City.

I hope you can support this play as I will also be directing another play there this March.  Nothing but playing busy from now till March trickles down the calendar.

Upcoming events:
  • King Lear at PETA - Feb 4, 2012 
  • YouThink 2012: Film Literacy towards National Development - Feb 8, 2012
  • Brigadoon at Fr. Reuter Theater (SPUQC) - Feb 15, 2012
  • Cassiopeia PH 9G: The Red Room Exhibit - Feb 25, 2012
  • TBA stage play by L.A.S.T Productions at PETA - March 10, 2012
I hope to be able to see you guys in these events I'm currently working on. Nothing beats meeting you guys in person.

No comments: