The Director's not gonna be happy

Are you watching SBS 내 여자친구는 구미호 / My Girlfriend is a Gumiho? If you've watched as far as episode 9 you might have, or not, seen this.
 If you can spot what's wrong here, give yourself a cookie
on Episode 9 at 1:00:59 (towards the end of the episode)
Spoiler alert:
Spot it yet?

The guy holding the boom mic is seen doing his job. At least you know he's working

They let this one go, I mean I'd bet my two cents you hardly even noticed it. Production value-wise I'd say you'd rather choose to tear your hair off than choose to re-shoot the scene by the time it hits the post-production.What's 5 seconds to none on free TV?

You might ask why I'm making a big deal out of this. I probably noticed it out of practice. I thought I was going to blow my braincells from imagining but someone else noticed, I found a comment at KimchiDrama, so I was not seeing things after all.

If you've worked for / with meticulous directors or supervisors you wouldn't let things like this pass. Especially if your a boom-man and your director is kung ayaw mong masabihang kumain ng balot anything like that.

So we learned to keep our eyes peeled when filminh

Later days

No comments: