May Katwiran ang Katwiran, showing ONE NIGHT ONLY

You gotta watch it, I'm inviting you all and it'll be worth your dollar (50 php).
I'm taking the director seat once again after a very long time. This is something I would dedicate to all the folks back from my previous school where I got most my directing experience. We also got some surprises for our lovely audiences but you gotta come and see it for yourself. This already showing this Wednesday Oct 13th, I know it's a school night / office evening (I know you would love to strangle me because it is) but this is my finals for theater class so I hope we meet in the middle.

IT'S ONE NIGHT ONLY

I'd love to see you, kids, adults and my lovely readers watch the show.
RSVP HERE you can also have your tickets reserved through me.


This play is written by the Late Rolando S. Tinio and this will be the first time I would be doing a play written by local literary genius such as Mr. Tinio. I truly feel humbled by this experience.

Hello folks. You know I miss blogging because its the one thing I love doing if I have a story to tell. I've had a lot of stories I couldn't share with you guys because university life is just... a handful and I just managed to squeeze in a whatever minutes I have to blog about this so yeah. I'll be back again hopefully by the third week of the month.

No comments: