Marz Today: 6 years in the game and counting

6 years ago, I wrote a blog post entitled On this day of my not (any more) so private life
in picture: Message in the sand taken at Entalula Island, El Nido Palawan
Marz Today Turned 6 years old last Thursday.
If I had posted this earlier, I would mean that I've felt 6 years of blogging pass by so swiftly but really I don't. Looking back at how I begun was rather pathetic. In fact I was just a clueless child blogging away about my life. I would never know if anyone actually cared to read any of my posts.

Last year was a significant year for me, as I received my first ever nomination for the Philippine Blog awards under the personal blog category. Now, in the business of blogging if you get less than a 100+ hits per day, your blog / site is pretty useless and I'm on that boat. I don't know if I really deserved it anyway but thank you of course.

I posted this late, since it's the 6th of September (no relevance to the event). I knew I forgot to do something and I guess it was this commemorative posts. It was even marked on my calendar and yet I completely forgot about it.

So kids, don't fail much on life like I do so that you can write better personal blogs, than anyone on earth!

Later Days. Till the 7th year itch, kids!

No comments: