With money, I give you honey

Here's a bunch of contents I want to join and you might want to join as well.


UNIQLO 2011 SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
 YES I WANNA JOIN out of UNIQLO LOVE.

For Rain concert tix

I gotta to come up with a fan photo to be liked by as many people as possible. The concert is already on the 11th. Talk about time constraints this shouldn't be a hassle. THE GREAT + U-Kiss ho yeah!

The no-show
Speaking of wanting to winning I am of most epic proportions a no-show at an award giving ceremony. We won this years Blogtasan. I'm not really particular with details on what exactly happened then, I only found out about it after the activity. I may not have went on stage to accept the certificate or what not but technically I was there. I just didn't hear it because I was assisting Tambayan and I had no idea whatsoever what was going on in the outside world. *GETS SHOT* OK, I'm a deaf child.

Later days

2 comments:

Lisbeth said...

Congrats, Marz!-for Blogtasan! I've had the feeling you'll win and you did. ^_____^V

--and that concert of Rain and saklfhksdjfgslkdhgjkl SO AWESOME.
I hope I'll be able to save money. ;_____;

:D

Marz said...

Thank you Lisbeth (/^^)/... I know right, RAIN is like the epitome of Kpop