A month in review: June 2010

I haven't been able to keep up with blogging this month since there's really no better excuse that school and being busy
I be busy. In school again
In photo: college recruitment week opening

I came back from the Lion City first week of the month and got the bang for my buck which I had wanted for so long (visit my poupee for proof... and still uploading). Then classes begun, a little into the second week of school I was able to watch a contemporary dance by Chinese-French choreographer dancer Lin Yuan Shang without a heads up. That is, thanks to the complimentary tickets the theater org in school gave us.


On the 4th week of June we had our college recruitment week and a poster of the East West Danse was posted at the school's Dance Theater Association. While I did my first typography art for the theater org which I am proud to say, I am part of.
A wedding! What's June without a June bride, aside from the make-believe poupee girl June-brides I actually had to attend a wedding this month. It feels like it's been ages since anyone I knew got married.


On the juicier side of things. Greg got invites to Starbucks for a free taste of their new Lemon Green Tea and Lemon Hibiscus blended juice drink. Although I shared it Mau P. instead since he insisted anyway. I prefer the Lemon Green Tea over the Hibiscus although it's pretty interesting too.

Apart from that I've discovered that Robert Pattinson is distantly related to Vlad IV Tzepesch AKA Freaky serial killer of the 15th century and is a distant cousin of Prince William and Prince Harry, that makes him more the eligible bachelor that his but you know, he's still not my type but he is pretty hot.

 I can't wait till July- an even juicier month. I hope I can keep up with everything.
Later days!

No comments: