M@rz Today Ad


Hello again nomination!

Much love for Iya's idleness which resulted to her making one of these. So technically speaking I'm not the sap you think I am asking for fan art crack like that. Woot I have fans? I'm gonna get bricks for dinner after this!

A couple of my buds from the big can asked if they can have this once I finished doing colorization. So yeah there you have it the final result. I just felt like going yellow on that one. You can check out how the original one looks like at my deviantart here.

You can copy this code and paste this image on your blogs if you wish to promote my blog of absolute kid-with-kick-highness
Thumbnail version:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Full image embeding:


It's all about the shameless plug, yes? Well if you just happen to stumble upon my blog, Greetings earthling! This is Marz in your monitors hurting your braincells

Later Days

No comments: