2008's greatest titles

Here's what I've enjoyed watching and reading in 2008. ENTERTAIN YOURSELVES

Detective Conan SP 1 & 2
Tatta hitotsu no Koi
Beyond Our Ken
Diary / Wishful Thinking
Liar Game
Carved
Kung Fu Dunk
Proposal Daisakusen Special Episode
Eternal Sunshine - http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Pyunggie/
Nodame Cantabile Special Episode
I am Sam / I am Your Teacher
Bonds The Movie
In Love with the Dead
Coffee Prince
Romantic Princess
The Scarlet Letter
I Like It Hot
Gokusen 2
The Scarlet Letter
Kurosagi The Movie
Last Friends & Special Episode
2 Faces of My Girlfriend
Zettai Kareshi
Kindaichi Shounen Jikembo
Trivial Matters
Dreamboys 2006
Couple or Trouble / couple of Fantasy
L: Change The World
One Pound Gospel
Ginban Kaleidoscope
Yukan Club
Windstruck
Secret
Hana Kimi SP
Hana Yori Dango The Movie
Ryusei no Kizuna
100 Scene no Koi
A Man Who Was Superman

More Asian Pop Entertainment in '09

No comments: