Subic Feild Trip again

Its the second time that I come to Subic for a field trip. I'd prolli age-older if I have another field trip here. I'm so sick of it that it'd pop out of my ears already. Apparently we didn't take the new highway to Subic. We still had that long trip going and coming home from there. It's a relief that on this trip we visited places in Subic that I haven't been to before like ZOObic Safari & Ocean Adventure.


kids came in early not bad but there came more kids than expected

passing the highway greens (since there's something ecological about that)

WE WENT TO THE


made friends with the crocs [AT MY FEET] - not the footwear

and stuffed animals in the bone museum

I like the hip hop Bay-o-Wak the most {taken from Bayawak; amphibian}


my first step


I found the Aeta dances really cool and I got a good laugh out of Master (Diane E.) for freaking out on them

The monkey dance


After all that jazz in the Zoobic Safari we head off to lunch after skipping the walking tour (geez I thought that would have been fun though). Lunch however wasn't what I'd call lunch. Whatever that was supposed to be.


Ocean Adventure's most talked about dolphin show



on the road again. home bound


we got back at school @ 10:50 pm I haven't had dinner yet

Kids, don' let yourselves go hungry... Later

No comments: