Reunited

It feels so good to be reunited with former classmates. Most of who are my childhood friends. Ahh the good times, the good times.

we hit the arcade while the others watched a movie. Me and Marc aren't really movie-goers but I do sometimes.

must win that toyieee



Marc's high score record


Tea Time @ Bubble Tea
I suggested to go, I got hungry.

Den, Jo and Lea followed after


hmm... what to eat





I drank two! OMGeeee Eating frenzy!

Taro Milk Tea w/ Ice cream


Peach Black tea (Tastes just right without the corn syrup)


Yakisoba


bye Marz


Reunited with the kids from SCS is really something to look forward to. Dennis, Cess, Lea, Jo, Vanet, Ayla, Andrew, Jose, Marc, and (someone unlikely) Yoshi... but there was someone who I was looking forward to see went AWOL isn't that GAY?! (Den, busted me and knew who it was)

Later Days, Kids

No comments: