Fish died today


R.I.P. Natasha Tilapia (small fish)
a very appropriate picture

Kids, today My little fishy Natasha died... For well it's not eating the fish food and it's pretty much being ignorant to the fact that I did save it from being a loner or a hungry fish. (Where did I go wrong?). It's not a tetra breed fish so I don't know how to keep it alive anyway. As along as Marc Dilis (big fish) is still alive, I wouldn't bother.

Ms. Janina San Miguel. You saying WHAT?
This is ridiculous. To the point of chanting OMGWTF. Ye, ye, we all know. This young lady won her spot in the Binibing Pilipinas 2008 and unfortunately is representing the country for Miss World. More like world-war.



Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?
Janina San Miguel: I’m fine.
Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?
Janina San Miguel: No, I don’t feel any pressure right now.
Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.
Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivienne Tan.
Vivienne Tan: Good Evening.
Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.
Vivienne Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?
Janina San Miguel: Well, my family’s role for me is so important b’coz there was the wa- they’re, they was the one who’s… very… Hahahaha… Oh I’m so sorry, Ahhmm… My pamily… My family… Oh my god… I’m… Ok, I’m so sorry… I… I told you that I’m so confident… Eto, Ahhmm, Wait… Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b’coz I’m only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the top 10. Hmmm, so… but I said that my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.
Like... No DuH. I needed a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on with the judges that evening. I understand Ms. San Miguel but the ever so respectable judges... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?


This has gone to the next level kids!

Later

No comments: