liking you is invariable

Dear ____,

If by this time you already know that I was meaning to tell you. Let you know at least that I liked you, a lot, at some point. I really want to forget though I constantly confuse myself whether I still like you or not . I had a seriously had a hard time convincing myself that I don't like you (but your making it hard for me).

I'm writing to let you know, just now that I missed you and just this once wished that I could have told you this personally. I remember too many things about you all the time that's why I have a hard time TRYING to forget you.

I hope you understand the position I'm in. Because we are friends and friends understand friends. I'm not asking you to change for me I never demanded you to like me in return anyway.

Just respect the fact that it was. It's my fault anyway

8 comments:

ED.ceee said...

I'm guessing that's not me your talking about eh まリ? :P Aren't you s'pose to be at someone's wedding today?

Holla at J for me it's his day tomorrow right? thanks for the propz and the love. U deserve lots a love too. I bet it's not comming from me lah! XD. PEACE まリ hold ya latta

Marz said...

Your a dork Ed, that's why. It's not for you! RAWR go buy a donut or something <_<

ED.ceee said...

まリ,まリ,まリ.... U missed me right? XD. I know your going out with ur RC BOI, that's prolli for him. Yeah, just go dump him! kekeke good luck with ya AI-LIFE

Marz said...

To whomever else reading this post: Please don't bother reading Ed's comments. He's a jobless man who asks for quarters from people so he can buy himself donuts :P

@ ED: shouldn't you be busy talking to V? SHOO!

Toshoi said...

hmm... I wonder. Who was it with four letters in his name. Who's the RC guy ?

Marz said...

@ Toshoi: I meant to put four blanks there. I'm not giving hints easy. If you knew who this was then... well you wouldn't ask! doi?! XD!!!

Who's the RC guy ?
RC- He's Steven's younger brother Ryan.

He'd freak if something like this came from me. You gotta be kidding me if you think it's RC kekeke

Qin said...

Pull yourself together Marzie! 加油!~ 如果你喜歡他,然後告訴他.

Qin said...

我覺得對不起你,你真的很喜歡他,但不能告訴他 :(