72 Hours of work and play

Whaddup kiddies, I just got back from Palawan. Why? VACATION. After all those
crazy days I did intend to miss on whatever means... WHATEVER. I don't give
nothing about a horse with no name or crap that flew along with DAYUM..... so
the day goes on without Marz in "Who so ever's" life and why do I still
bother telling you anyway?


KiDS NEED BREAKS

Cutting the drama short-er. I had to fly to Palawan for some Q.Time with fam-friends and their relatives. Propz Propz for to El Nido resort for totally pawning Boracay :P


I finally had a short vacation I've always wanted after all this time. I get to spend Q.time PLUS learn a few more tricks of the trade.





check out this weekend's ride :P


There's no place like El Nido.... (Repeat and fade out)

that's it, I
have to get back to t.time so my mates can send me back to HORROR LAND once
again.

2 comments:

EDceee said...

Bring me there too next time! HAHA. No, didn't see u. What corner did you hide at this time?

Marz said...

@ ED: was @ the DONUT SHOP (<_<). Go if you want to. I asked Ericz to give you the CD. Nite nite china man! I gotta skip n' thanks for coming last Friday, I SAW yoooooh!