Stick this to your hands

I'm a bit of a simulator game fanatic so I'll make this post as short as I can. I got my hands on SIMS 2 for mobile. Apparently it doesn't work with my Samsung phone. I got mum and bro laughing since I had no choice but to play it on Greg's Nokia 6600. So we swapped phones for today. I'm still playing, go figure why I'm not elaborating too much. I'm busy playing. Nuff said


Labor Day Love
MUCH LOVE to all of the Philippines' hard working people. Ya'll deserve lots of credit for what you do for our country and people. MUCH LOVE n Appreciation. That goes the same for the labor-ing mums out there. Congratulations your a mommy now~
You've just gotta love that spiffy and crisp design on Manila Time's front page. No wonder they've got a 'Superbrand' seal.

R.I.P. Julia Campbell. God takes those really good ones fast. So if your in denial, MAKE YOUR LIFE USEFUL while your at it, kids.


Weather STATION
Today isn't summer's hottest day yet. It's finally May and it's expected that Philly's gonna get even hotter. I'm still staying indoors. I need that vacation in El Nido BADLY.
Metro Manila
High: 34°c
Low: 22°c
Condition:
Visayas and Mindanao will have cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers and thunderstorms. The rest of the country will be partly cloudy to at times cloudy with isolated rainshowers or thunderstorms.
...ahh summer rains you can never predict them

No comments: