I was really there


Bloomsbury Bowling, originally uploaded by Ali A.

suppose that you know me... by face... not my name not my personality. but you just knew I existed in this world.

I don't know why I force myself to like someone I'm convincing myself that I don't like. I don't know why I pretened to be not there when I really am. I pretend to not care when that person sees me...

It's clear to all of us that the both of us exsist but it's much clearer to me that I don't want to be owned by this person. the question is why but I know better than to ask.

I want to keep guessing but I'll hurt myself along the way. I wish that when I find out the truth, that person will still be there and that he/she won't change.

thank you
-Anonymouse

AWEEEESOME poem!!... found it somewhere recently.... uhhgg.... it's late (actually pretty early in the morning) I gotta get going

No comments: