Milkshake flavored Kit Kats


Whaaaaahahaha another one that I must try.... gawd KITKAT ROCKS!

Marz wants these flavored kitkat....
-Green Tea (FAVORITE)


&

-egg pie (is that what they call it?)
-tiramisu -Special Edition-(I don't care if they don't make it anymore!)

-Milkshake (new -old I dunno)
-Banana

-Takagi wine
-Cherry Blossom

-Fruit Parfait

-Red Bean.... (they say it's nothing much but still. must try!)
-vanilla

-peanut butter (will go on my to give list if I don't like this one)
-Lemon Cheesecake (Yes... Such exist)

-Cappucino
-Cafe Latte

-Passion Fruit
-strawberry
-noir

KitKats that I might Give away:
-Dark Noir
-blood orange
-Orange (ehh.... that's for my to give list :P)
-Orange n' creme
-Mint
-Original
-white
-chunky
-Red Berry -Special Edition-
-Caramel -Special Edition-
-Triple chocolate

endless list....

U know what to get for me now ok? :P

No comments: