Xanga's Down!!

YES! Finally! I have waited along time for it to actually happen... I feel so powerful now that I think about it.... It's raining outside right now.. pretty strong.. I'm wondering if I'll be having a rainy school year up ahead of me?

oh wells there's only one thing that won't change... My official blog is Blogger and I still love Asian POp.... I just hope I can save some of my posts in Xanga to move to blogger. When xanga gets back up without the original posts ahk... I could just file a law suite! they'll lost more money lah! LOLZ! I'm over acting again. Actually I think xanga is just a big show off.. it ain't a blog place but more like an update spot...

Blogger is more for blogging and I definitely like that... I just had to keep up with xanga that's why I had less time to work on my blogger...

anyways I think blogger is also having a problem right now... so I guess I should just make another ost later on... there's alot going that I can't blog in xanga about ^_^

No comments: