Initial D Race Aug. 5, '05

Howdy ya'll!

how's it going? today's like My last day again on earth... why? well it's the Parent Teacher Dialouge and I know the teacher has some serious matters to talk with my parent (Mum) so she's probably gon' nag about this and that and me not using the computer or watching tv. but believe me when I say that I pleaded my adviser not to SHOCK my mum I dun want her to kill me.... coz if she does.... oh yeah.... hello daddy -__-;..... but mum wouldn't tell dad.... you think? (?_?)

today I've done my rounds and oh yeah! Shomaru last place and nuts! Greg is like eh.... 7th place..... ama kick butt in that machine!!!! LOL!!!! I'm getting better in my time trials... I should seriously consider legend of the streets more often..... and card change for "1DUDE" is comming to a close..... when that happens ..... it's manual time for 1DUDE and I'd be probably leveling up on "BEST1" oh well whatever...

I feel sorry for not blogging last week... oh that was a great day! I mean initial d, great lunch, great adventure, lots of spending (I don't really find this a good thing -_-) and well..... I had to submit a picture for the samsng photoshoot..... damn I love that ad.... I feel like I'm so OVER-RATED.... I know I know.... I hate being over rated but for the first time It felt so good.... so good that It's time to stop being over rated.....

don't even ask me why I have to but.... that's life honey! ^_^....

well I guess that gon' be all for now..... before I know what my mum's jurisdiction would be......

I hope she's not too harsh on me.... well she can be... she'd probably murder me anyhows ^_^

later days peep's!

No comments: