Fun Quizes

W-inds.

W-inds.:You are W-inds. The popular group,
energetic and humorous! You are the Nice and
Unique kind, who is very adorable and very
special! NOW that's awsome! 'cause you know
that people around you think you are Special
and Lovable!
Which Cute(Kawaii) Band Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

My Comment:
oh? how lucky!!!! I just told myself how WiiNDY I was ^_^





My Comment:
KEEEEiiiTTAAAhhhh!!! I'm a Tacchi-bi Girl LOL!


Nataku
Kyouki has the power to levitate thing and is very
strong mentally. I also hear he likes bondage,
fleaxible items to practice his mental power
on.


(2) Vampire, angel, kappa, or demon? Girls only
brought to you by Quizilla

My Comment:
heck! I dun even knoe him!!!! ^_^ but I had fun taking this quiz!


You are too fruity to be cake. So you're pie! Go
you miss individual man!

What kind of cake are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

My Comment:
FRUiiiiiiTiEEEEE BaBY!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Marz-Mariel said...

WHY?!! why won't anyone leave me a comment.. only at Xanga?!!!!! oh well