Just for yesterday and today

I am 38% evil.




I could go either way. I have sinned quite a bit but I still have a bit of room for error. My life is a tug of war between good and evil.



Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com


YEAH! I'm EEEEVVIL... but seriously it's just coz I'm bad.
well well at last I got intouch with my account today! I was suppose to post yesterday but my motherhood scolded me for staying up late (when did I not stay up late, huh?)

I'm sooo famous! man! I was at channel 4's Diving Unlimited which was like around 11 something o'clock yesterday!... MAN! I feel... so good and yet... SOO BAD!! yeah! (I really need to quit this Baa-ad thingy)
I'll try to post my pictures with Ms. Earth and the pictures My Bro took of the candidates.

Today I had another darn cheering practice (just a little more sacrifice and I'm off the hook!)

So what if I don't get to join the field trip? huh?! well I guess I didn't lose anything just the moST IMP day and time of my life.... AGAIN
if it wasn't for my dad. Oh it's ok but not really cuz I'll be piled up with more projects... ERRR!!!! Fudge!

oh well I need to gtg again! I gotta a quarterly exam waiting for me

No comments: