ABOUT

"Marz Today" is Marz Ren's personal blog. No one likes a long explanation, do read my posts. Do excuse my grammatical errors as I've been dubbed
Because I'm an excited child who forgets proper grammar like I do with table manners when the food is good.

I can't stand carrying a DSLR. ktnxbye
I have no cash to trash
Mum can't buy me a car so I got a license to dive
These are my stories and what's been up,
that's pretty much
Marz Today
since Sept 2 2004
It happens...
Often times I blog about Asian Pop related events in the Philippines. If you want real 'fan-girlisms' you can head on down to my LJ where I stalk pretty boys.

Your emoticons are cute!
I don't own them. Its thanks to the CG geniuses Maggie Lau and Momo Wang creators of Maggie and Tuzki. They are my ultimate CG idols and I aspire to be like them too.

Why should I read your blog?!!
FOR THE LULZ! I'll be breaking my LuLz for your entertainment. Because I'm a Jedi like that. Thanks for reading what this blog is all about. Make sure you don't bump into sea lions and polar bears in Manila Bay.


Disclaimer
All photos and other content on this blog are copyrighted to this site unless otherwise stated. If taking content frmo this blog please credit accordingly. If you believe that anything on the blog belongs to you or someone you know, please let me know and I will include proper credits in my post(s) accordingly.


(c) 2012 all rights reserved.

No comments: